10 life-changing travel experiences
They say travel is the only thing you can purchase that makes you richer, and the experiences you face while on holidays can change the way you look at the world.
We’ve put together a list of 10 life changing travel experiences.
To view the travel experiences, scroll through the gallery above.
They correspond to the list below.
1. View the Northern Lights – Elusive and ethereal, the Northern Lights are one of nature’s great displays, and provides a humbling, uplifting experience for travellers.
4. Cruise the Amazon River – Feeding rivers and streams in eight South American countries, the Amazon is a region of immense diversity and glorious nature.
6. View the Serengeti – Nowhere in the world is the view as spectacular as the Serengeti, wild and open country that opens out to dazzling light and fascinating nature.
7. Visit the Taj Mahal – The jewel in the crown of the sub-continent, and arguably the world’s most famous building, the Taj Mahal has a transfixing effect on visitors.
8. View the Grand Canyon – One of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon is a mesmerising reminder of the strength and fragility of nature.
9. Tour the temples of Kyoto – Synonymous with ancient temples, traditional and centuries-old craftsmanship, a walk through Kyoto is one you will never forget.
10. Walk the Great Wall of China – a triumph of engineering, the Great wall provides a direct link with China’s past and provides a captivating site for visitors.
No matter where you’re travelling to, making sure you know how to access your cash while away – and in the most affordable way – is very important. Easy to use and with countless benefits, the Over60 Cash Passport allows you to securely access your cash in the same way you use an ATM or credit card. To apply for a card today, click here.
Join our community of over 40,000-plus members today and get the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.
Get all the latest Over60 news, offers and articles.