Tue, 23 Jan, 2018
Sweet ricotta and goat's cheese bomb
Serve this dessert with a side of fresh seasonal fruits.
- 75g soft goat's cheese
- 250g ricotta
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 lime, finely grated zest
- Honey and fruit to serve
1. Place the cheeses, cream, sugar and lime zest in a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Line a small sieve or draining mould with muslin, spoon in the cheese mixture and secure with an elastic band.
3. Stand over a bowl in the fridge overnight to drain.
4. Unmould and serve drizzled with honey.
Written by Bernadette Hogg. Republished with permission of Stuff.co.nz. Image credit: Manja Wachsmuth/Stuff.co.nz.