Baked parmesan zucchini
Healthy, nutritious and very addictive, if you’re looking for a snack or a delicious side you can’t go past this recipe for baked parmesan zucchini.
Serves: 4 – 6
- 4 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 40g butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped thyme leaves
- Arrange zucchini in a single layer, skin side down, on a paper lined baking tray.
- Combine butter and garlic and brush evenly over zucchini.
- In a separate bowl combine parmesan, parsley, thyme and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Sprinkle over zucchini.
- Bake at 200⁰C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Legendairy – visit their site for more delicious food ideas.