One of the best parts about travelling is seeing landscapes entirely different to home – whether it’s snow-covered peaks, vast orange deserts or pristine oceans. For those times you need a break from reality, why not visit one of these spectacular, vibrant and colourful destinations? Flip through the gallery above to see them in all their glory.
- Tulip fields, Keukenhof, the Netherlands
- Cranberry bogs, Massachusetts, USA
- Grand Prismatic hot spring, Yellowstone National Park, USA
- The Northern Lights, Iceland
- Lake Hillier, Western Australia
- Canyonlands National Park, Utah, USA
- St. Basil’s Cathedral, Moscow, Russia
- Bluebonnet Trail, Texas, USA
- Lavender fields, Furano, Japan
- Nyhavn Canal, Copenhagen, Denmark
Tell us in the comments below, where’s the most colourful place you’ve ever visited?
Source: AARP Travel